Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Crossed off my list!

A few nights ago, I tried to knock two things off of my to do list for the month.  It didn't work out.  I couldn't find a pencil anywhere in our house, so I couldn't finish our DIY personalized hangers.  Who doesn't have a pencil??  Ugh... frustrating!  

And then, I couldn't figure out how to get the design/logo/monogram onto our guest book.  I had planned to just trace the logo onto the fabric like I did with the aisle runner, but the fabric for the guest book is navy.  So, I couldn't see through the fabric to trace it!  I still haven't figured out how to do it.  I think it's going to involve some lights underneath or something.  Oh, well.

However, despite my failures with those two projects, I have managed to knock a few things off of my to do list.  First, we have booked ALL of our hotels for our honeymoon!  Yay!  :)  Now all we have left to book/buy are our mini-tours and the train tickets.  Still 120 days left to get those booked and paid for though.  

Also, I finished updating our wedding website.  I think it's how I want it to look now.  And, I think it should answer any questions our guests might have.  I hope!  
Next, I think I've found the ties that I want the groomsmen to wear:

(Source)
I really like it.  There's just one problem: Amazon currently only has 1 in stock.  I'm going to wait a week or so and see if they get more in stock.  If not, I do have a few back-ups:

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)
The best part is that all of them are only $9.95 each... and they're Amazon Prime, so I get free 2-day shipping.  :)  

I've made a decision between the paper lanterns and string balls.  It's going to be paper lanterns all the way.  I just can't make myself like the string balls more than the paper lanterns.  I probably won't be ordering those until next month, though.  

And, I'll be measuring Philip's finger this weekend so that we can order his ring and get that checked off the list, too!  

So, for a recap, here's how the list is looking so far:


It's exciting to be able to cross things off the list!  Especially since I'm only 3 days in!  I'm confident I'll be able to finish the rest of the tasks by June 24th.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...