I cannot believe that there are only FOUR months to go. Where has the time gone? There is still SO much to do! And only 123 days to finish it all in!
I won't lie. In the past month, I began to feel a bit overwhelmed. I started making lists of everything that I still had to do and still had to buy. And, it's a ton. How can I have gotten so much done and still have so much left to do?!? It's just nuts.
But, I'm feeling rejuvenated and ready to tackle all of it. I will get it all done and it will be AMAZING!
Now, for my "to do" list for the next month. I will complete the following by June 24th:
- Finalize the centerpieces
- Decide between paper lanterns and String Balls (to be blogged later)
- Get my dress alterations started (another blog)
- Decide on the favors and get them started
- DIY "tears of joy"
- Finish DIY guest book
- Book all hotel rooms for the honeymoon
- Book hotel room for wedding night
- Redo the "dye disaster"
- Order Philip's wedding band
- Order photos and finish the photo memory book
- Order ceremony sand
- Order wedding party gifts
- DIY table numbers
- Finish updating the wedding website
- Find and order ties for the groomsmen
- Decide on a program design
- Finish DIY personalized Hangers
- Finish the pocketfold invitations
It's a lot, I know. But, I have to keep up this pace if I want to get everything done and not be spazzing out in the weeks before the wedding! The biggest one is going to be the invitations. I've been putting them off for a while. I pretty much have all the components done, but I have to put everything together. I also have to figure out what I'm doing for the belly bands. I have seen way too many ideas for it and I don't know what I want. Once I get all of the invitations put together, I should have a better idea of where I want to go with it though.
The other items on the list shouldn't take more than a night of work each (if that). So, I just need to get myself on the ball and get them all knocked out. It's a bit daunting, but I will feel so much better if I can finish all of the items on the list this month. Then I'll have another big "to do" list next month. But, that will mean that the "to do" list for two months before should be pretty small. And then the final month (yikes!) should have a tiny "to do" list. And then I won't have to worry about a bazillion last minute items! And I can be a relaxed bride. :)