Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Goal

I spent much of the Memorial weekend working outside in our yard: weeding, mulching, cleaning, etc.  It was actually fun.  

Except for the part where I now have a hilariously awesome tan lines.  Well, scratch that.  They're really burn lines.  And they're sore.  But, the pain will go away.  I'm hoping that I can get the lines to go away, too.

(Source)

For those of you who don't remember, my dress is strapless and has a low back.  I was wearing a sports bra outside in the sun.  And, my dress will surely show all of my glorious lines.  I'm not normally one for tanning.  However, I also don't want to look ridiculous in my dress.  

Fortunately, I still have 116 days to get rid of these lines.  I will probably be spending a bit more time in the sun and possibly investing in some sunless tanning lotion.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Oh bummer. I recommend you buy a strapless bathing suit top when doing yard work or being in the sun for a long period of time. When I did yardwork right before our wedding I had my strapless bathing suit top with my gym shorts, sneakers doing lawn work! haha I looked ridiculous but I didn't have any tan lines.

    I also love this sunless lotion which is only like $4 at Walmart! It really works!
    http://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Potion-Suncare-Everglow-Moisturizer/dp/B002T5OBO0/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_1_1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...