Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Dinner Playlist

I've now got a pretty good idea of what the dinner playlist will be.  Again, I've tried to pull from multiple generations and genres.  I wanted to keep it relatively low-key.  Here it is:

Weezer - Island In The Sun

Alan Silvestri - Forest Gump Theme

Unforgettable - Nat King Cole

Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight

Jack Johnson - Better Together

Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon

Norah Jones - Sunrise

Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

Adele - Make You Feel My Love

The Beach Boys - God Only Knows

The Beatles - All You Need Is Love

Matt Nathanson - Come On Get Higher

Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love

James Taylor - Carolina On My Mind

Jake Owen - Barefoot Bluejean Night

David Gray - Please Forgive Me

So, there you have it!  These songs don't have a whole lot of meaning.  I included Carolina On My Mind because we met and fell in love in North Carolina.  The others mostly just fit the sound that I was going for.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...