Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I feel like a Ravenclaw Princess...

Yes, I am aware that this title is quite strange.  I will explain.

I ordered the headband that I will be wearing at the wedding a few days ago.  It came in the mail today.  




(Pardon my messy hair) It's not quite as I thought it would be so I was a little disappointed at first.  But, when I put it on, I did feel a bit like a princess.  :)  So, I played with it for a while and continued to stare at myself in the mirror.  

And then I saw this:


It's a diadem!  Like the lost diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw!  My wedding headband could be a horcrux!  Ha!  For those of you who are not Harry Potter fans (even though all of you should be!), none of that will make any sense.  I suggest that you read the books so that you can understand my tiara humor!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...