Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, July 25, 2011

To Do List for This Month

(Source)
We've arrived at the fun part of the planning, folks.  Now is the time when the stress starts affecting my body.  In the past few days, I've started having trouble breathing.  It only happens when I get stressed.  I need to relax and get everything under control.  

I know that it will be much better when I actually get these invitations out the door.  They are such a huge burden.  I don't know why I stress over these so much.  They are just going to be thrown away.  I really should have gone with something super simple and not even worried about it.  Especially since the way these invitations look does not show how much time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears have gone into them.  They seem relatively simple.  I can't believe how long they are taking and how much effort has gone into them.  It is disturbing.

Anyway, here's the rest of the things I'll be doing this month:
  • Get BM shoes ordered 
  • Order programs from Vistaprint 
  • Order special wedding underwear 
  • Order honeymoon lingerie 
  • Buy garters 
  • Order Indiana reception postcards 
  • Complete OOT bags 
  • DIY flower hangers for ceremony (for on aisle chairs) 
  • Order paper lanterns 
  • Buy lights for paper lanterns  
  • Order burlap for table runners
  • Order mason jars for centerpieces
  • Complete favors: phase 2
  • Finish Vanilla favors
  • Order train passes for honeymoon
  • Address envelopes for invitations
  • Finish RSVPs
  • Stuff and seal envelopes
  • Buy stamps for invitations & RSVPs
  • Mail invitations by July 30th.
  • Order dinnerware
  • DIY flower girl basket
  • Ask people to be readers
  • Order flowers
  • Reserve wedding night hotel
  • Finish guest book
That's all I can think of right now.  And I'm sure that's more than enough to keep me busy for the next month.  Wish me luck, readers.  I am going to need it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...