Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, July 15, 2011

My love of burlap...

I've been struggling to come up with something to set off the centerpieces.  I like them but they are just missing something.  For a refresher, here is what I came up with last month:


I love the books and the candles and the table numbers.  But, there is just something missing.  It's just a little too bland for me.  I thought about adding a table runner.  I threw around the idea of a navy table runner since it's our major color.  In the end, I thought that would just be too much.  I thought that would be too modern for the vintage/rustic feel that I'm going for in the centerpieces.  

I kind of mulled it over for the past few weeks and then it came to me: burlap table runners.  

(Source)
(Source)
This is actually a full burlap tablecloth, but since it had the books with it, I just couldn't resist! (Source)
(Source)
They are perfect!  They fit the rustic feel and they are just beautiful.   And while I'm drooling over burlap, I'll just share these with you, too.  

(Source)
(Source)
(Source)
(Source)

(Source)
Yep.  Beautiful.  I love burlap.  *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...