Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, July 4, 2011

DIY Chair Signs

I've seen a bunch of different ideas for the chairs of the bride and groom at the reception.  

(Source)
(Source)
(Source)

I thought the letters were pretty good, but I still wasn't really set on anything.  Then I saw these:
(Source)

Frickin adorable!  I'd seen the crackle paint on other things and I was just itching for something to use it on!  So, I stopped my Michael's and picked up my supplies and then I got started.  I did the one side on one night and then I did the back side the next night (to make sure that each side was dry).  On the second night, I also drew in the "Mr." and the "Mrs."  




As usual, they aren't perfect, but I love them.  :)  I'm working on a tutorial, but that will have to wait for another night.  I've got other things to show you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...