Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, July 29, 2011

FINALLY!


The invitations are officially done.  This incredibly long, stressful process is finally over.  Sort of.  I will take them to the post office tomorrow and have them hand cancelled.  And, then we will play the waiting game for the RSVPs to be returned.  

I am going to wait until next week to do the big reveal.  I want to make sure that everyone gets their invitations in the mail before I show them off here.  I don't want to ruin the surprise!  :)

I am so glad that these things are done!  I'm really happy with how they turned out and I am most excited about them leaving my house for good!  And, I will be sending them out a day ahead of schedule (I had originally said that they should be mailed by July 30th).  Phew!  Now for a good nights rest (without worries about invitations!).  I'll just keep my fingers crossed that they actually arrive at their destinations (unlike poor Miss Macarons!). 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Hopefully Michelle and I will be right behind you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...