Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What's up, Vermont??

I keep up with who is looking at my blog.  I track it through Google Analytics just out of curiosity.  It started when I put a hit counter on my blog.  You see, I had originally put up the blog thinking that I'd be the only one to read it.  So, when the hit counter started showing that people were actually reading it, I was shocked.  

Then I thought, well, it's probably just my close family reading the blog.  So, I linked my blog to Google Analytics to see if that was the case.  Google breaks down how the viewers are finding your site (directly or through a search -- and then what the search word was) and where they are viewing from.  

Imagine my surprise when it showed viewers from all over the country.  Well, that has been months ago.  Now, I have viewers from all over the world (I still can't believe it!).  I have had at least one visitor from every state in the U.S. except for Vermont.  What's up with that Vermont!?  Ha!

It's been like this for at least a month.  I check it about once every week or two to see if it has changed, but nada.  No Vermont visitors.  I have 225 visitors from Europe, 95 from Asia, 21 from Africa, 82 from Australia, 41 from South and Central America, and 229 visits from Canada (since I've been tracking at least).  But no visits from Vermont.  Tisk, Tisk.  

Well, Vermont, I will await the day when I am worthy of a visit from your great state.  Seriously.  I'm waiting.  Hurry up!

3 comments:

  1. Well we are present and accounted for here in Chicago! We have been pouring over your blog! You have inspired us so much that we have created our own blog to chronicle our DIY wedding adventure.

    We added your blog to ours for others to find. Hopefully you will be able to give that jump start of creativity that we are all looking for!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love to hear that my projects are helping others!

    I am now following your blog as well. I look forward to seeing what you DIY. Good luck and have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! I found your blog from weddingbee (I am from Illinois) I got hooked on reading when I saw that you are getting married 2 weeks after me. Oh and I love the fact that you are DIY. I am the "buy everything off etsy to make it look DIY" but I am definitely not talented enough to make anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...