Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

DIY Thank You Parasol

I told you all a while back that I wanted to do a "thank you" parasol.  I really wanted to have a photo to use for our thank you cards that looked something like this:
(Source)
Well, I started and (mostly) finished the project tonight.  I am tired, cranky, and ready for bed.  So, all you get tonight is the big reveal.  The how-to will have to wait for another night.  


I will say that this project was pretty simple.  It was just really time consuming.  But, I'm happy with what I ended up with.  I need to do a little more touching up around the edges, but my hands are tired now and I just keep making more work for myself.  So, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...