Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ceremony Music

I have had the basic idea for the ceremony music in my mind for quite a while now.  I want to stay relatively traditional, but I want to add a few new ideas to make the ceremony ours.  This is what I've come up with:


Prelude: See post here

Grandparents' & Parents' Processional: Pachelbel's Canon in D

Bridesmaids' Processional: Pachelbel's Canon in D

Bride's Processional: Wagner's Bridal Chorus

Sand Ceremony: Dune Sea of Tatooine/Jawa Sand Crawler from Star Wars
(I thought this was fitting for the sand ceremony!)

Recessional: the Star Wars Theme

Well, there you have it!  I didn't want to have an overpoweringly Star Wars wedding, but I did want to add a few touches that Philip would recognize.  He hasn't had a whole lot of opinions along the way and he's given me the reigns to plan the wedding.  I just want him to know that I've thought of him during this process.  :)  The songs during the ceremony and the rehearsal dinner groom's cake should help him see that.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...