Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Progress



Well, peeps.  It's here.  Two months until the wedding.  Actually, two months yesterday.  It's time to commence the super freak out.  AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


I can't believe it.  There are only 61 days left until our wedding day.  It really makes me dizzy and nauseous to think about.  The good news is that I managed to get most of the stuff done on my to do list for this month.  
  • Ask people to be readers at the ceremony
  • Belly bands for the invitations
  • Buy address stamps 
  • Buy stamps for invitations & R.S.V.P.s
  • Buy tour package for honeymoon
  • Complete ceremony playlist
  • Complete cocktail hour playlist
  • Complete dinner playlist
  • Complete the popcorn part of the favors (Changed to vanilla)
  • Complete wedding packet (with schedule)
  • DIY "reserved" signs for ceremony
  • DIY flower girl basket
  • DIY Photo Scavenger Hunt
  • DIY Ring bearer box
  • DIY signs for bride and groom chairs
  • DIY thank you parasol
  • DIY wooden signs
  • Figure out wish jar
  • Finish DIY guest book
  • Mail out invitations by July 30 (might run into next month's to do list)
  • Order dinnerware
  • Order envelopes for invitations & programs
  • Order headband/tiara
  • Order jewelry
  • Purchase or DIY veil
  • Put together VIP ladies' bags
  • R.S.V.P.s for the invitations
  • Reserve wedding night hotel room
  • Stuff envelopes and put on wax seals
I should be able to cross a few more items off my list tonight and tomorrow.  That's because the invitations will be DONE!  I should be sending them tomorrow.  Finally.  I can't wait for these things to be out of my house.  I'm sick of them!  

I planned to buy the dinnerware last Friday, but that didn't happen.  Other expenses popped up.  I'm not hugely worried about that though.  Still plenty of time.  

I don't think the hotel room is ever going to happen.  Same for the guest book.  I just haven't come up with any more inspiration for it.  I think I'm going a different direction than I thought with the flower girl basket.  So, I mostly finished the original basket but now I might be trashing it in favor of something new.  We shall see.  

That's all I've got for now.  I'm having a crappy day and I'm not looking forward to finishing up these invitations tonight.  But, I just need to keep telling myself, only one or two more days of these things and then they will be out of my life FOREVER!  And then I can focus on some of the other projects that I've got in the works!  My new to do list should be up later today or tomorrow.  And then I'll have a panic attack!  Yay!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...