Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

DIY Reserved Signs

After work today, I sat down and knocked out a really simple DIY project: the reserved signs for the ceremony.  I wanted to make sure that there isn't any confusion as to where people are supposed to sit... well, I don't care about most people, but the parents, grandparents, and siblings will all have reserved seating.  





These were super simple.  I designed the signs themselves in Publisher.  Then I print 3 to a sheet of ivory paper.  I cut them out and then attached them to a piece of multicolored cardstock.  Then, I attached that to a piece of navy cardstock.  I used double-sided tape to put all of it together.  Piece of cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...