Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thanks for the (Shower) Memories!

As I said in my previous post, I had a great turn-out for the bridal shower.  It was SO much fun.  But, now it's back to business.  I have to get the Thank You cards started for all of my shower guests.  

I designed a polka-dot thank you card in Microsoft Publisher.  It's in our wedding colors (navy, ivory, and gold).  We had just talked at the shower about how I (and a few of my other guests) love polka dots, so I thought it was fitting!  :)

I printed two to an 8.5 x 11 sheet of ivory cardstock.  

Then, I cut them in half.



Then I folded the sheets in half to make them into cards.


So cute!  I love them.  Now I just have to write something in them!  Ha!  I guess it will give me some practice for the actual wedding!  Honestly, though, I don't really mind writing thank you notes.  I know that I get REALLY irritated when I don't get thank you notes for wedding gifts or baby showers, etc.  So, I really try to put some effort into thanking the people who have helped/gifted/loved me.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...