Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A package arrived...

As I write this post, I am working on redoing the dye disaster.  I'm not holding my breath.  It's been about 15 minutes and so far, it just looks a darker shade of purple.  *Sigh*

Anyway, I got a package in the mail today.  Well, actually two of them.  One of them was this beauty: 

It's much better in person than it was on the website.  I'm really glad because I was worried!  And, my hope was right.  They do look wonderful next to the pearls!

And that brings me to the second package.  The gifts for the girls.  Ladies, if you'd like to be surprised by your gifts, I suggest you stop reading now!



 
I got them matching pearl earrings, necklaces, and bracelets.  I love them!  I can't wait to see them on the ladies on the wedding day.  In case you hadn't noticed, I love me some pearls.  ;)

There was another item in with the girls' jewelry. 


Philip's wedding band!  He had already left for work by the time I received the package, so I haven't been able to verify if it fits or if it is has he had imagined.  I guess I'll be able to tell you that tomorrow!

For now, I'm off to check on the dye and then to finish a few other projects.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...