Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Light Update

Remember that flameless tealight?  The one that I turned on around 4:30pm on Sunday?  Well, it's still going strong (it's now about 12:30am on Wednesday).  

Crappy cell phone picture of the light.
So, it's still going about 56 hours later.  I think that is pretty impressive.  It shouldn't be any problem to turn the lights when we're decorating the tent on the Friday before the wedding.  If it can last these 56 hours, it shouldn't be any problem for them to last 24 to 36 hours.  :)  Yay for lighting solutions!

While I was at Dollar Tree today, I picked up all of them that they had in stock.  They had about 20 available (so 60 tealights total).  I'm still going to need some more but it's a definite start.  I'm just excited to have it figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...