Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

To Do? To Done!

(Source)
It's the night of the 23rd which means I should be finished with my to do list for the month.  Unfortunately, that's not completely true.  I've done a great job getting things done this month, but there are two things that I haven't gotten done yet:
  • Finalize the centerpieces

I haven't booked the hotel for our wedding night.  I just haven't figured out which hotel will work best for us.  Fingers crossed that I will be able to check that off the list after this weekend.

I also still haven't finished the guest book.  I still haven't figured out how to get the design painted on the cover.  I think I'm going to end up doing something else with it.  

Anyway, I'm still pleased that I got so much done this month!  Stay tuned tomorrow when I will reveal my insane to do list for the next month!  :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...