Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I think I might have a panic attack...

Why?  Because we are officially at 100 days.  ONE HUNDRED!  Tomorrow, we will be in double digits!  How is that even remotely possible? Gah!  

(Source)

I know that I've been getting a lot done, but I still have so much to do!  I know that if I stick to my lists, I will be fine.  I just have to get things done when I've said I'd have them done by.  It will be A-okay.  Deep, cleansing breaths... deep, cleansing breaths!  

Tonight will be spent working on the invitations.  I've said I'd have them done by June 24th (well, minus the R.S.V.P. part), and I intend on making sure of that!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...