Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ceremony Part V: The Vows

Wedding Vows
Jon: I now invite you both to share the vows you have chosen.

[Hand Philip and Tara the vow card] 

I, Philip, take you Tara, to be my wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner, and my love from this day forward. I take you with all your faults and your strengths as I offer myself to you with my faults and strengths. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor, cherish, and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you. I make this promise for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy as well as in sorrow, as long as we both shall live.

[Philip hands Tara the vow card] 

I, Tara, take you Philip, to be my husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner, and my love from this day forward. I take you with all your faults and your strengths as I offer myself to you with my faults and strengths. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor, cherish, and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you. I make this promise for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy as well as in sorrow, as long as we both shall live. 


To be continued!

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...