Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Garter Toss!

After a bit of dancing, it was time for the garter toss!  Of course, we need a little mood music for this...  


I chose ZZ Top's Legs.  I thought it was perfect.  :)  Anyway, at first I just sat down in a chair.  However, Philip's uncle insisted that I was supposed to sit on the best man's knee.  Now, for those of you who don't know, our best man is a very conservative man.  However, he was a trooper and allowed it to happen!  

First on the chair.
Then on Richard's knee.
I look absolutely ridiculous here.  I'm pretty sure Philip was tickling me while he was trying to get my garter. 

And then the actual toss!


And, just in case that crazy picture isn't enough, let me blow it up for you: 
That's my sister's boyfriend.  Apparently he really wanted that garter!  (and at least the photo of him catching it isn't pink! -- even though the rest are)

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...