Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ceremony Part VII: Ring Exchange


Ring Exchange
Jon: May I have the rings please? 

[Richard hands the rings to Philip who hands them to Jon]

Tara, please place this ring on Philip’s finger as you recite the words you have chosen for this occasion.


[Tara places the ring on Philip’s finger and recites the following]

Because this ring is perfectly symmetrical, it signifies the perfection of true love. As I place it on your finger, I give you all that I am and ever hope to be.

Jon: Philip, please place this ring on Tara’s finger as you recite the words you have chosen for this occasion.

[Philip places the ring on Tara’s finger and recites the following]


Because this ring has no end or beginning, it signifies the continuation of true love.  As I place it on your finger, I give you all that I am and ever hope to be. 

To be continued!

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...