Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

We Get Our Groove On: Part I

So, after the official dances, it was time to really start the party.  And, there are entirely too many photos that I love to put in just one post, so the dancing photos are going to be broken up into a few chunks.  Enjoy!  

I told my dad that he only had to keep his tie on until the father-daughter dance was over.  Well, that's over and the tie is saying adios.  Don't worry.  It will make another appearance later.
Jack was the best little pup for the ceremony AND the reception!

Again, everything is pink.  Why, oh why, does everything have to be pink?  At least these photos aren't as big of a deal to me.  The dancing part of the evening is somewhat okay to look like Barbie's Discotheque... I guess. 

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...