Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, December 30, 2011

We Get Our Groove On: Part IV

After the slow song, it was time for more real boogeying.  ;)  Let me tell you, it's rather difficult to get down in a wedding dress (those things are heavy!), but I did my best!

My sister borrowing the kids' sunglasses and microphone. 
He's pretty proud of that garter. 
This has to be one of my favorite photos.  My dad is just hilarious.
Learning the dance for Cotton Eye Joe
My sister and I know how to get down.  ;)
Here you can see just how filthy the bottom of my dress was.  Oops!
He's such a pimp.  ;)

Yes, we had a ridiculously good time partying down in our pink tent.  It was fantastic.  We did it right though.  No one got sick and my dress did come clean.  :)

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...