Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My trip down the aisle...

The grandparents, parents, and wedding party had made their way down the aisle and now it was my turn!  I had my dad on my right and my mom on my left.  And, as soon as our music started, we headed down the aisle.  

Telling Mom not to cry...
Starting to tear up... I told Mom not to cry because I knew she'd get me started!
We come around the corner where I can see Philip easily. 
Thinking to myself: Don't fall!
Jon asks, "Who gives this woman to be married to this man?"
Mom responds, "She gives herself freely, with the love and blessing of myself, her father, and her family and friends."
Kiss for Dad.
Kiss for Mom.

And then I was finally at the front with Philip and ready for the ceremony to start!  And, honestly, during that whole walk down the aisle, I don't remember seeing anyone other than my parents or Philip.  Apparently I just didn't even pay attention to the guests in their seats!  

Up next, the ceremony finally starts!

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania
We finish setting up the tent
Wedding Day Details: The Favors
Wedding Day Details: The Set-Up 
Wedding Day Details: The Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...