Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Family Portraits... Sort Of.

By the time we finished up our mini-rehearsal, no one else had arrived for family portraits.  I was really beginning to get irritated.  Philip tried contacting his mom and we went ahead and got started on the family portraits.

My mom and dad.
Philip with his step-mom and dad.
My parents and my sister (MOH).
My parents and my sister and her boyfriend.
My aunt and uncle, my parents, us (obvs), and my sister and her boyfriend.
Us with Philip's dad and step-mom.
Us with Philip's maternal grandparents, Nanny & Pappy. 
Some fine lookin' ladies.  ;)
Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania
We finish setting up the tent
Wedding Day Details: The Favors
Wedding Day Details: The Set-Up 
Wedding Day Details: The Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...