Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Cutting the Cake!

When we came back to the tent, we were encouraged to cut the cake.  It wasn't supposed to happen yet, but we went with it anyway.  I knew what I was in for.  I didn't even bother to tell Philip not to smash cake in my face because I knew it would be futile.  Besides, I think cake face photos are adorable, and I don't think it would be very "us" to play nice during the cake cutting!

 

Yep.  He smeared it all over my face.  I had to have my mom help me get the cake off my face.  He didn't get smeared nearly as badly because he has much longer arms than I do.  So, he pulled away from my hand but could still reach my face!  Turd!  But, I do love these photos.  Especially the last one.  He's rotten, but he still gets a kiss (while he continues smearing cake all over my face!). 

 Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...