Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, December 30, 2011

The End Has Arrived :(

It's that time, folks.  The end.  We partied a little longer, but Howie left before the end, so there are no more photos to show you.  We didn't have a send-off or anything.  We just kind of ended.  Don't worry, though.  I've still got some vendor reviews and some odds and ends to cover before I say farewell to my wedding blog.  But, as far as recaps go...

Photo courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

...it's time to say adios.  Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I know it was a very long journey!  I've definitely enjoyed sharing it with all of you. 

If you missed anything throughout the recaps, you can catch up here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...