Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More Photos of Us...

After finishing up those final photos at the Brewery, we jumped in our cars and quickly headed over to the ceremony site.  I was surprised that we were only a few minutes behind.  Unfortunately, I was also unpleasantly surprised by the fact that we were the first ones to arrive.  So, we took some more photos of us!


By this point, I wasn't super upset, but I was irritated.  I just wanted to get the photos done so that I could hide myself before the guests arrived.  

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania
We finish setting up the tent
Wedding Day Details: The Favors
Wedding Day Details: The Set-Up 
Wedding Day Details: The Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...